First post. Goodnite guys. :)
… that it is time to finally forgive yourself. You’ve carried the guilt, the shame for long enough. You’ve kept your wounds open for long enough. The time has come to let go, to heal. Keep the lessons and let the pain heal. Yes, you know what we are talking about.
Few more hours and we’ll all be saying goodbye to February and hello to March.
March, hello. You’re my month. Please be good to me? Yes, thanks! :D
Give me happiness, not heart aches. Give me friends, not enemies. Give me positive vibes, not bad vibes. Give me hope, not despair.
You know what I’m afraid of?
- Getting too comfortable with someone.
- Getting used to talking to someone every day.
- Getting used to seeing someone ever so often.
- Allowing someone to know me personally.
- Put my time & effort into someone.
- Catch feelings for someone.
Only to have them leave me, sooner or later.. I’m afraid of investing myself to the wrong person.
- Don’t tell me ”I like you”, when you’re gonna flirt with other people.
- Don’t tell me ”I miss you”, when you’re throwing those words at other people, too.
- Don’t call me ”babe”, when you’re gonna give everybody else pet names, too.
- Don’t say ”I care”, then act like you don’t, later on.
- Don’t tell me ”I love you’’, when you’re clearly not in love.
I want to fall in love in
drive my car in London bridge in London
shop in New York
ride a fast train and tech my self in Tokyo
eat in Italy
see the multi asian and western spots in Hong Kong
get drunk and entertained in Vegas
Shibz. Ang ganda nung kahapon. :3